Sunday, 4 October 2015

Sunday morning

A real wash out yesterday - lots of bad weather ie a hurricane to the east of us in the Carolinas and that meant we caught the tail end so it rained all day long and we just went to the cinema - it was an IMAX 3D job - the film was called The Walk - about Phillipe Pettite - the chap that walked a tightrope across the Twin Towers in New York. Absolutely amazing!! 
We also went to Lookout Mountain - you can see 7 states from there although yesterday we could only see one! 
Just having breakfast now and then we are heading off to Nashville (after I've fixed the tyre puncture - don't ask...)

3 comments:

  1. well, I did warn you about the hurricans so now just watch out for the alligators! and enjoy whatever (well I am presuming you're not going to come into close contact with the latter). take care, bxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cars. Red every time.
    I need to to see pictures of large breakfasts featuring Grits please and of course the Catfish (2) when they arrive!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookout Mountain Tennessee - birthplace of Roscoe Tanner (for those of us old enough to remember him).
    Peter

    ReplyDelete